A new locum tenens urology opportunity is now available in Arkansas. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, and the facility sees 40 patients per day on average. You will use Athena and Allscripts EMR for charting. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS. There will be enough time to obtain an AR state license before this assignment starts.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: None
- Charting: Athena and Allscripts EMR
- Caseload: 40 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology