Neurology opening in , Arkansas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Neurology Opportunity in Northeast Arkansas!!
1. Current Arkansas State Medical License or willing to obtain Arkansas State Medical License
2. Current D.E.A. Certificate
3. Board Eligible or Board Certified in Specialty. If Board Eligible at the time of hire, must be Board Certified within 3 years of hire date.
4. Insurable (malpractice)
5. Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR)
6. ACLS or Advanced Life Support within 12 months of employment, if appropriate
* Only Cover 1 Hospital (enjoy more time with your family or pursuing your hobbies)
* Salary or loan guarantee contract available
* Payback period is 3 years (loan guarantee)
* Expenses allowed under both options
* Incentives available on salary position
* Sign on bonus available
* Relocation cost available
* Call is 1 in 3 (10 days/month per Medical Staff Bylaws)
Financially stable hospital with Supportive Administration and Medical Staff.
It is one of the most progressive cities in the Mississippi Delta region.
Voted the safest city in Arkansas in 2000.
Population is 27,000 +. Has small town feel, yet growing. Over the past fifty years, city has grown an average of 18 percent each decade.
City is the home of a state-of-the-art hospital, progressive schools, conveniently located to a number of two and four year colleges and universities. City offers a number of opportunities for civic action and worship.
City has always attracted the very best. Today, our city's vision for the future means economic growth while retaining our culture and heritage.
Recreational opportunities abound; Campgrounds, Fishing, Hiking, Hunting, Boating, Biking, Canoeing, Golfing and More!
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke