Employed Internal Medicine Positions Available in Beautiful Northwest Arkansas!
- Outpatient only
- Strong hospitalist program for patients
- Multiple clinic locations with new practices opening in 2016 and 2017
- Physicians have the opportunity to bonus during the salary guarantee period MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Commencement bonus, Full employee benefits
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
In 2016, Northwest Arkansas was named #3 as best places to live by US News & World Report. This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with a population of over 500,000 people and an average of 31 people per day moving into the area. The historic downtown and vibrant entertainment districts are recognized as top destinations for shopping, dining and the arts. Outdoor amenities abound with multiple state parks, 486 miles of Beaver Lake shoreline, an impressive regional trails system, a botanical garden, and hiking/biking/boating opportunities galore!
Associated topics: hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports