Lifestyle, Outpatient Practice near Little Rock, AR
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Clinic just north of Little Rock, Arkansas to recruit a Psychiatrist.
- Outpatient practice with a flexible schedule
- Autonomy within the practice
- Therapy provided at the clinic
- Initial evaluations are typically one hour with 15-30 minute follow ups and medication management
- Typically see the patients every 60-90 days
- Can add an advanced practice provider as the practice grows
- Compensation will be a percentage of reimbursement
- 30 hours or more per week qualifies for benefits
This community is just 30 minutes from Little Rock and has a population of 60,000 people. With three Universities in the area, it provides a strong arts and cultural scene. This is also one of the fastest-growing communities in the state. Enjoy being just minutes from the Arkansas state capitol where there is something for everyone.
Associated topics: adult, behavioral, counselor, field, forensic, hcpc, lmsw, mental, npho, social worker