New Pediatric Opening in the Ozark Area of Arkansas
- Seeking a pediatrician for a community hospital
- Hospital employee practice
- Outpatient with rounding on newborns
- Call coverage minimum 1 in 6
- Excellent salary in the $200,000 range, based on experience with bonus potential
- Benefits include relocation, CME allowance, malpractice, paid family health and dental coverage, 401 and 457 etc.
Nationally recognized three time selectee as one of America?s Best 100 Towns. Work where others come to vacation. Located in the heart of the Ozarks, featuring ready access to an outdoor paradise. Multiple clear water lakes and rivers, beautiful topography, and easy access to world class entertainment, hiking, mountaineering, canoeing, big bass and trout fishing, hunting, golfing, and shopping. Excellent school system that is exceptional in state and national averages. Cost of living and housing far below national averages. Situated 35 miles south of the eclectic shopping and entertainment of Branson, MO.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care