Family Medicine Physician
4 Day Work Week
Mena, Arkansas One of the state's Federally Qualified Health Center's is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established community health group. This group is comprised of several multi-specialty providers all dedicated to the improvement of medicine throughout Arkansas.
- Full Time Employed position
- Option to work either four 10 hour days or M-F
- 100% Outpatient ONLY
- No Call Schedule
- 100% PAID Medical and Dental Benefits plus 3% 401K Match and NHSC loan repayment program
The land, mountain ranges, forest and lakes in the area are referred to as God's Country! The untouched scenic beauty is breath taking not only for the residents of the community but also vacationers. An outdoors mans paradise with easy access to Fort Smith and Hot Springs!
- Good schools and safe neighborhoods to raise a family
- Affordable housing options, for example, a rustic 5 bedroom, 4 bath home with 5 acres and a pond, only $325,000.
- Outdoorsman's paradise with kayaking, boating, hunting, fishing, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, ATV trails
- Great staff and administrative team!
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at [Click Here to Apply] or forward your CV to [Click Here to Apply] Feel free to send your CV via fax at [Click Here to Apply] .
Job ID: FP
Visit us at [Click Here to Apply] for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter [Click Here to Apply] Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family, family medicine physician, general practice, physician, physician md, practitioner, primary care, urgent care