VISTA's Permanent Placement division is representing one of the largest medical centers in Arkansas. Center is a not-for-profit private, regional hospital that is licensed for 471-beds, and serves as the major referral center for an 11 county area of southern Arkansas. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Join a medical staff of 150 physicians representing all major specialties
* Hospital has active teaching programs for medical students and residents as well as students in allied health fields
* Outpatient only!
* Would be the only person in the SE part of state and it would be a booming practice as they have had one before!
* 4.5 days in clinic
* No call!
* Offers all the professional challenges of a \"big city\" medical center with the atmosphere of a small neighborly community
* Excellent call coverage and a strong referral base
* State-of-the-art equipment and excellent staff
* Competitive salary and excellent benefits package!
* Area offers a wonderful quality of life. Golf, tennis, hunting, fishing, quality schools and excellent housing values are a few of the amenities this community has to offer
* 40 minutes from Little Rock, Arkansas
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!