- Consults with internal and external organizations on strategic initiatives
- Develops best practices and strategies
- Drives financial results
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads change initiatives from concept to implementation
- Performs analysis and makes recommendations for investment decisions
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 3 years of supervisory experience or 3 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- 4 years application development experience with emphasis on VBA and SQL programming languages.
- 5 years experience leading and managing multiple projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Finance or related field and 3 years professional experience OR 5 years experience in Operations, Merchandising, Information Systems or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Project Management, Six Sigma, or similar certification.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.
Associated topics: assistant store manager, co manager, department supervisor, director, major gifts officer, manager, manager retail, shift supervisor, store supervisor, retail management